CNC Machine Operators
CNC Machine OperatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking highly reliable CNC Machine Operators in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that are interested in joining a growing and reputable organization.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates high energy, ambition and commitment to performance excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up, adjust and operate manual CNC machining equipment for producing machined parts. Vary or adjust speeds, feeds, tooling, and operating sequences. Maintain and adjust tooling to hold tolerances
- Ensure equipment operates correctly and safely. Diagnose and correct operating, material and tooling problems and notify appropriate personnel as required
- Operate machines in accordance with cycle times
- Inspect parts for adherence to quality standards
- Perform specified equipment maintenance and cleaning
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures. Comply with all quality and safety regulations
- Assist other operators on the more difficult set ups and operations
- Requires one to three years of trades training or equivalent experience and one to three years of related machining experience
- Requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and percent
- Requires the ability to read specifications and gauges; ability to complete standard production documentation
- Requires ability to operate a forklift and the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.