STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring CNC Machinists in Liberty, South Carolina!
- Perform all setups required on CNC Machine Centers
- Operate CNC Machine Centers with maximum production and high quality
- Train operators as required
- Perform all tooling adjustments and changes, call up programs, select proper tooling, and edit programs as required
- Responsible for checking own work by using blueprints, micrometers, gages, etc.
- Responsible for correctly filling out production paperwork and marking parts as required
- Follow all ISO 9001 policies and procedures
- Able to check own work
- The above outline the major duties required for this position and does not limit the Company’s right to assign comparable or related tasks as required
- HS Diploma
- Ability to read blueprints
- Requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and percent
- Requires the ability to operate various equipment
- Prefer one year of machining experience and able to read micrometers, calipers, and other inspection equipment
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.