Contract B1 Certifying Aircraft Engineer (Bombardier Q400)
Contract B1 Certifying Aircraft Engineer (Bombardier Q400)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Certifying Aircraft Engineers at its line facility at Leeds Bradford Airport.
Hiring Note: Only applicants who are eligible to live and work in the UK will be considered at this time.
- Applicants will be required to have B1 Bombardier Q400 with recency. (A320 and B737 would be an advantage). In addition, they must have current HF, EWIS and SFAR88 Certificates.
- The roles will be starting April 2022 for a 6 months contract (leading to possibility of permanent positions). 7 on 7 off shift
- Rates of pay £35.00 per hour.
- A CEST assessment has been carried out for this role and it will be deemed on a case-by-case basis.
- A further assessment will be carried out to take into account individual contract details should the successful candidate operate as deemed LTD.
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of customer’s aircraft to include all forms of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and certification of maintenance within the scope of company approvals.
- By applying both STS and Customer specific interface processes, recording of all maintenance activity performed and ensuring all man-hour bookings are accurate and timely.
- Ensuring the aircraft maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner to customer’s full satisfaction for on time performance and technical dispatch reliability.
- Maintain a high standard of safety and cleanliness, complying with all company procedures, policies, regulations and the MOE.
- Remain fully conversant with the company TPM
- Fully comply with the minimum requirements for Health & Safety in the work place and COSHH regulations
- If accepted must be able to supply a DBS certificate dated within the last 10 weeks.
Skills and Experience:
- Part 66 License B1.
- Type rated on Bombardier Q400, (A320 Series, B737) – must be able to provide proof of recency.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a technician
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible to meet changing working requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Full UK Driving license preferable
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to kerry.Mcloughlin@stsaviationservices.com