Customer Center Assistants
Customer Center AssistantsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Customer Center Assistants in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
This position is responsible for supporting and performing customer related administrative assistant functions in support of EEJS MRO Service Center operations with emphasis on driving superior customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in typing, good at spelling, punctuation, grammar and oral communication
- Fluent in English (spoken, written), Portuguese and/or Spanish desirable
- Self-motivated with strong customer service and computers skills
- Greeting and assisting guests in a friendly, professional manner
- Arrange transportation needs to and from hangar to airport or hotel
- Request Customer sign in
- Prepare ID badge
- Introduce customer to sr. maintenance planner / customer service representative
- Guide our customers toward amenities (i.e. coffee, tea, pastries, etc…)
- Assist with reservations (hotel, airline, rental car, restaurants)
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports (as requested)
- Copying, faxing, scanning and distributing the mail to support Senior Staff & Customers
- Ordering Office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Maintaining client files
- Assisting with presentations
- Scheduling appointments
- Coordinating schedule for 1st floor conference room and 1st floor training room
- Coordinating catering orders for customers
- Managing general office maintenance including contacting building management and/or outside vendors
- Responsible for appearance of Customer lobby and lounge
- Responsible for safety in the 1st floor office area
- Supporting the management team
- Provide assistance in checking flying weather for our customers
- Provide status on Aircraft dispatch and tracking on EEJS FLL ramp. Rapid-Eye Multi Media monitoring
- Assist Operations Mgr. and Business Office team with data entry on maintenance work package
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Generally 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Able to type 50 WPM
- Excellent customer service, phone, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work extended hours during peak business periods
At STS Technical Services we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!