Customer Support Distribution & Logistics Specialists (REQ# 185418)
Customer Support Distribution & Logistics Specialists (REQ# 185418)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Customer Support Distribution & Logistics Specialists in Savannah, Georgia.
Develop an understanding of the quality practices required. to perform the material handling, transport and picking of orders to support AOG requirements and other needs. Under moderate supervision, demonstrate an ability to operate in a high-paced, productive environment to support all internal customer requirements in a timely, professional manner.
- Process pick tickets/ orders by pulling and issuing parts to support service center, spare parts sales, back shops, ASC and distribution allocation.
- Ensure correct regulatory documentation accompanies parts
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of inventory management systems (such as Corridor or SAP) to process all relevant transactions associated to material handling and distribution.
- Demonstrate brand protection awareness by adhering to Material Handling Standards.
- Handle and transport Dangerous Goods in accordance with standards.
- Elevate any discrepancies to appropriate party as needed with clear communication on steps taken and needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment and assist in facility management and general housekeeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to obtain certification to operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass DOT medical exam.
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control or production control.
- Experience of computerized inventory management system.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal computer, telephone, fax & copier.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends.
- Shifts are subject to change at short notice
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Adrienne.Mattson@sts-ts.com