2023-03-03 2023-03-03 USD00.00HOUR
DesignersSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Designers in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create CAD models using Siemens NX incorporating surfacing when needed
- Design components considering manufacturing process such as plastic injection molding, die casting, and forgings.
- Prepare layouts and design drawings and/or CAD models of new and improved products, subassemblies and components.
- Perform dimensioning and tolerancing calculations that may include assemblies with multiple parts and/or where moving parts must not interfere with fixed parts.
- Perform testing when required with little to no guidance
- Analyze information obtained from testing and provide analysis to team
- Analyze prototype and competitive tools and measure and record data and information; this may require use of some simple instrumentation or measuring devices.
- Actively participate in project team meetings.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Requires a technical Associate Degree in design/engineering technologies or a minimum of 5 years of experience in computer 3D modeling.
- Minimum of 3 years 3D modeling experience preferred.
- Experience modeling complex surfaces preferred
- Computer skills needed include Microsoft office, Unigraphics (NX12.0) or similar 3D CAD package.
- Requires prior experience with the methods and materials used to manufacture power tools.
- Must understand the application of Milwaukee products.
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org