STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking a top-notch Diesel Mechanics in Madison, Wisconsin to perform high quality maintenance and repairs on heavy duty commercial trucks.
Ideal candidates will be able to successfully analyze and troubleshoot truck issues on all makes and models of diesel trucks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform assigned tasks in compliance with dealership policies and procedures
- Accurate completion of repair orders
- Keep accurate notes on repair orders to insure accuracy
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Interface easily with ADP-dealer system
- Basic computer skills in order to navigate in ISIS for diagnostics
- Support other technicians in repairs with the interest of the customer
- Maintain/attain required skills to be a qualified state inspector (DOT)
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to dealership information
- High school diploma or equivalent, special technical training
- CDL license
- Knowledge of basic engine and driveline, electrical, cab and suspension
- Knowledge of air, hydraulic, and full power brake systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on all fleet equipment to include reefer units & lift gates
- Diagnose and repair various reefer and lift gates
- Special projects as assigned by Service Manager
- Provide own hand tools up to 1/2 in. drive
- Cab, frame front axle, steering gear & springs
- Brake system, air and hydraulic
- Clutch, transmission and differential
- Engine repair – certified in minimum of (1) big Bore engine
- Engine tune-up, electrical/electronic testing
- Overhaul, major components
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.