STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Electrical Assemblers in Lutz, Florida!
- Perform assembly, installation of electro-mechanical assemblies, subassemblies, cables, and wire harnesses per
engineering drawings, parts lists and work orders
- Recommend document improvements
- Communicate issue mitigation options and recommendations
- Other related duties as assigned by the production supervisor
- High School Diploma
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent technical training/experience is preferred
- Prior experience in related field preferred
- Excellent wiring and soldering skill
- Proficient in the use of electronic test equipment
- Proficient with the operation of electrical and mechanical hand tools
- Ability to:
- Read and understand engineering drawings, parts lists, wire lists and system prints
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Work independently with little guidance
- Must have:
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Work a flexible schedule and/or shift, including possible first, second or third shift
- Work overtime as requested
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.