Electrical Assembly Technicians
Electrical Assembly TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Assembly Technicians in Elk Rapids, Michigan.
This candidate will contribute to the future success of the company by executing the processes necessary for the manufacturing and performance of on time, on quality, CNC tool and cutter grinders to our customers.
- Electrical assembly and sub-assembly of precision CNC tool and cutter grinders, under the direction of a Production Supervisor
- Communicate clearly progress on builds and be able to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Work with engineering when necessary, to capture design changes in documentation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidate will have strong electrical experience and ability to read technical machine tool schematics and wiring diagrams
- Mechanical assembly experience and machine tool experience is a plus
- An established tool set is helpful, but not required
- Reliable work ethic that fits into the Company’s mission and goals
- High School diploma or GED up to a licensed electrician
- 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.