Electrical Design Engineers
Electrical Design EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Electrical Design Engineers in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin!
The Electrical Design Engineer’s primary role is to assist with development projects by utilizing engineering knowledge, skills, and related experience to provide the company an efficient means of transferring ideas into reality.
This is a DIRECT HIRE Position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Electrical system design and circuit analysis
- Work with design team to create wiring harness models in appropriate CAD software
- Perform component selection and work closely with suppliers
- Develop and maintain machine electrical schematics and wiring harness prints using an electrical schematic design software
- Support the creation of machine documentation (manuals, labels, literature)
- Compiles information for writing ECNs
- Provide production support by troubleshooting electrical issues
- Work product support during prototype and pilot builds
- Create test plans in collaboration with Research & Development
- Evaluate results and recommends appropriate engineering action
- Effectively communicates on a technical and non-technical level with members of other departments, suppliers and outside design houses and consultants
- Works with cross functional departments and suppliers to ensure assigned duties within projects meet the timeline, project cost, performance, quality, and safety requirements
- Performs all job functions is a safe manner and maintains safety awareness
- Reports known accidents, injuries and unsafe practices and/or conditions to supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required
- Strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must work well in a team based environment
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, VIsio and PowerPoint
- Relevant vehicle/machine level electrical design engineering experience
- Proficient 2D and 3D CAD skills as they relate to electrical schematics and wiring harnesses
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.