STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Electrical Engineers in Littleton, Colorado!
**Level 1 thru Level 4 positions available**
- Candidate will be responsible for supporting the design of the telemetry and instrumentation systems for the PDV and booster
- Experience and knowledge of telemetry and instrumentation avionics and is desired
- Engineer will be responsible for support of development of applicable hardware for hardware in the loop (HWIL) and verification test bed (VTB) development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical/Electronic Engineering other related program degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience and working knowledge/background of Missiles, Re-entry Vehicles or spacecraft
- Technical experience in avionic systems, flight termination systems, flight telemetry systems, instrumentation or computer-based ground support equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Occasional travel to US locations may be required
- Must have an active INTERIM or higher to be considered for this role
- This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
- Clearance required prior to start – Interim Secret Final clearance Required – Secret
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and analytical skills
- Needs to have the ability to convey technical data and concepts in concise messages and presentations
- Proven Electrical/Electronic troubleshooting skills
- Experience with and Measurement Equipment
- Experience with Root Cause/Corrective Action techniques
- Experience with the LM CPE process and familiar with the LM Material Review Board process is a plus
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.