STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Electrical Engineer jobs in Orlando, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Highly qualified self-sufficient designer needed to develop, debug, and integrate processor subsystem features and interfaces within Xilinx FPGAs
- Task entails FPGA requirements development, FPGA code development, and generation of self-checking test bench, unit test, synthesis, timing analysis, Built-In-Test (BIT) and support of debug and system integration activities
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6-8 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree
- Lab work experience and troubleshooting skills are required
- Experience developing with Xilinx and/or Xilinx SOC FPGAs within the Vivado Design environment
- Experience designing and/or verifying high complexity modular architectures
- Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot digital designs and resolve integration issues
- Participate as a member of a small technical team of ASIC/FPGA designers to achieve project goals
- Ability to derive specification based on system requirements
- Develop RTL utilizing a hardware description language (e.g. Verilog, and/or SystemVerilog) and debug the design via simulation tools
- Develop verification plans and approaches to support development
- Perform synthesis and place and route (FPGA)
- Support technical reviews and be able to present to internal and external customers
- Assist the project lead to establish development project plans and manage them to completion
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- PWB designer with Mentor Graphics DxDesigner/Expedition design experience
- Mentor LMS and schematic capture is a plus
- Candidate should have a thorough knowledge of PWB design and fabrication
- Design high density, high speed surface mount PWB’s with some thru hole, flex, and rigidflex PWB’s
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.