STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Electrical Engineer jobs in Whippany, New Jersey.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Design test equipment and ensure drawings conform to proper procedures and standards; Design custom circuits for interfacing and signal conditioning of I/O signals; Troubleshoot in-house test equipment anomalies to IC component level; Develop and maintain test software for Automated Test Systems; Write qualification test plans and reports; Develop validation test procedures and reports for test equipment and test fixturing; Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with internal and external customers including relationships with local test labs to ensure testing requirements are met.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair equipment failures of Jacobsen and allied products in the field
- Accrues billable labor hours through warranty and customer pay repairs
- Completion of paperwork and reports in a timely manner
- Perform new equipment setups and deliveries when needed
- Assists Sales Representatives in delivering and demonstrating equipment as needed.
- Continues education toward Jacobsen Master Certification
- Responsible for documentation of weekly work activities through completion of weekly time reports
- Must provide own tools
- Maintains and services company vehicle in a clean and professional fashion
- Other duties as assigned by management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in an engineering role in a test lab)
- Five years of engineering design experience which includes at least 3 years of programming experience utilizing visual programming language software
- Knowledge of EMI testing and associated equipment use
- Experience designing AC/DC, servo controls and drives
- A demonstrated understanding of automated functional test equipment
- Three years of programming experience utilizing LabView
- An ability to read, interpret and follow schematics and blueprints
- An ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and customers including strong technical writing skills
- A dynamic self-starter, capable of working independently and as part of a team, with leadership qualities and a can-do attitude
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.