Electrical Engineering Managers
Electrical Engineering ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Electrical Engineering Managers in West Allis, Wisconsin!
As an Electrical Engineering Manager, you will be tasked with leading the electrical team to create an energetic and positive work environment. By taking a hands-on approach to the job, you can ensure that verification and electrical engineering design methodologies support product and safety requirements and that development processes fall within established timelines. This will allow you to leverage others in the firm to meet and exceed department goals to ensure future success and growth within the organization.
**This is a direct hire role with an outstanding benefits and compensation package along with an inviting work culture that is second to none.**
- Provide electrical engineering recommendations and technical support on electrical engineering reviews, strategic plans, and projects
- Provide lifecycle support of the supervisory machinery control system which includes, but is not limited to testing and troubleshooting systems
- Program PLCs and HMIs both onsite and remotely
- Review of technical documentation related to all variants of fielded systems and future fielded systems
- Provide software & hardware installation support of all variants of fielded systems
- Provide technical input to the design of future Machinery Control Systems
- Associates/bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation is required; no equivalencies or experience substitutions will be considered
- 1-3 years of experience in Allen Bradley PLC and HMI programming as it pertains to control systems in an industrial environment
- Experience with programming AB CompactLogix PLCs and PanelView Plus HMIs
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures associated with electrical engineering in relation to control systems
- Proficiency in reading electrical diagrams
- Proficiency in the use of test and diagnostics tools associated with electrical engineering
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.