EMI/EMC Test Technicians
EMI/EMC Test TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring EMI/EMC Test Technicians in Melbourne, Florida!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sets up and performs emissions and susceptibility tests as directed in accordance with applicable industry and company standards
- Interprets and adheres to the requirements of customer specified testing procedures and expectations
- Records and documents all work performed in support of test setup and/or testing in a clear, concise manner in the project’s test log, traveler documents, maintenance logs, and other essential documentation
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of test standards, product test procedures, and instrumentation
- Interacts with customers during the testing process
- Periodically assists with troubleshooting and development modifications
- Applies the principles of 5S (Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain) in the performance of daily work responsibilities to ensure a clean, orderly, and safe work area
- Abides by and ensures that all duties are performed in accordance with all Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE), Trade Compliance, and Quality practices, policies, and regulations
- Maintains client confidentiality at all times
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school
- 2-4 years of relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the company
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Experience conducting data analysis using Excel and other EMI software (i.e., TILE) is required
- Element Materials Technology Page 2
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.