STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Engineering Coordinators in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Engineering Services Coordinator’s primary role is to support and maintain the SAP business system. This position maintains the material master database and various documents including product development requests (PDR) and deviations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Engineering Change Notice (ECN) Implementation:
- Records, verifies and reconciles engineering change notices into SAP
- Creates and updates all documentation in SAP
- Create, maintain and distributes documentation, including product development requests, deviations and engineering change notices to required departments and follows up on the execution.
- Maintains the log of marketing requests
- Maintains office supplies and equipment in the department
- Create, maintain and distributes departmental reports as needed
- Responds to various departments’ non-technical questions and issues
- Maintains patent file and agency standards for Design Engineering and Research and Development
- Maintains electronic hardware standards.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 1 year of BOM structure knowledge and exposure
- Three (3) years of experience is preferred
- Experience reading blueprints
- Proficient computer skills including Word and Excel
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP
Physical Demands and/or Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to use a computer and telephone. Frequent sitting, talking, hearing, and occasionally stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift (10 lbs.), and an ability to adjust vision for close vision work. Up to 10% of time spent in manufacturing environments around industrial equipment. Able to travel up to 5% to other Company locations.
If you have questions, please call 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck.