STS Technical Services now offers Engineering Program Analyst/Business Analyst jobs with a valued client of ours in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
These are long term contract position working with new product development teams for one of the most recognized companies in the world.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize Microsoft Excel to analyze large data sets, compile and explain information in a decision ready format with embedded tables, graphs and pictures
- Populate and maintain Engineering Bill of Materials (BOM) in Excel through collaboration with program team members
- Develop and maintain program timeline updates in Excel
- Schedule program meetings and design reviews using Outlook
- Update weekly risk and issue report through follow up with program team members
- Maintain program Visual Aid Boards on a daily/weekly basis
- Support program meetings by recording meeting minutes
- Assist in the creation of presentations
- Maintain part inventory and storage for prototype builds
- Coordinate the schedule and use of company owned vehicles including movement and shipment
- Maintain web-based collaboration workspace folder structure
General Skill Set:
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Office
- Experience populating and/or maintaining Bill of Materials
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Previous experience working in a product development environment is preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Associates Degree in Business or other related degree, or currently pursuing
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 40958