Entry-Level A&P Line Maintenance Technicians
Entry-Level A&P Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Entry-Level A&P Line Maintenance Technicians in Chicago, Illinois. Recent graduates welcomed!
Work will be performed at MDW airport with a focus on servicing / maintenance of the B737 and A320 aircraft. There is no need for extensive experience. We will happily consider fresh graduates who are eager and ready to get to work as a part of the largest active Line Maintenance network in the United States. Keep in mind that an active FAA Airframe and Powerplant certification is required.
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills. Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must hold valid AP license
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days.
About STS Line Maintenance:
STS Line Maintenance services commercial and regional airlines operating out of 32 airports in the United States as well as the Bahamas. The company offers a full range of support services, FAA / DER and engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times.
We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Line Maintenance, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.