Entry-Level Repair Technicians
Entry-Level Repair TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Entry-Level Repair Technician jobs in Hebron, Kentucky.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
This is a position for an Inspector with a current A&P license. The candidate will be inspecting and review all final assembly and repairs on heavy duty and light weight storage containers, galley carts, ground handling equipment and heavy duty pallets. Additional knowledge is listed below. Please note any new graduate with an A&P will be considered.
- Familiarize and proficient in retrieving information from customer, manufacturer and FAA technical data
- Repair and assemble FAA certified aircraft equipment including aluminum and lightweight containers, heavy duty pallets, Ladders & ground handling equipment, and Galley Carts, according to manufacturer and company manuals
- Comply with FAA and company policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of work orders
- Ability to perform routine and non-routine tasks independently
- Maintain work area clean and free of debris, which may interfere with the proper function of any units undergoing maintenance
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Ensure and maintain company tools and equipment in service standard, report any damaged tools and equipment to Station Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure system security of the electronic record keeping system regarding their area of responsibility and changing password if there is a possibility of its being compromised
- Provide feedback/suggestion to improve customer satisfaction
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Station Manager/Supervisor
- Aviation experience a plus, but not required
- Warehouse experience a plus, but not required
- Physically fit individuals who have some sort of mechanical ability preferred
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time!
Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.