STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Fabrication Technicians in Broomfield, Colorado.
- Manufacture, paint, and/or sew aircraft interior components
- Prepare aircraft interior components for paint or upholstery
- Apply decorative paints, fabrics, and leather to interior panels and components
- Accurately measure, cut, layout, and sew various materials including carpet
- Install harnesses, lighting, and other controls onto finished interior components
- Maintain proper work order tracking in support of aircraft interior completion
- Make templates and patterns for manufacturing and sewing of interior components
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years upholstery experience preferred
- Experience with interior finishing in the aviation, automotive, and/or marine industries a plus
- Proficiency sewing materials including leather
- Experience applying various fabrics, leathers, and materials for upholstery work
- Working knowledge in the operation of various hand tools utilized in the upholstery finishing industry
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 30 lbs
- Strong attention to high quality, detailed work
- Patience and willingness to perform repetitive routines
- Basic computer skills, including familiarity with MS Office
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.