STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Facilities Coordinators in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Contract Facilities Coordinator’s primary role is to coordinate and schedule activities related to plant maintenance to increase operational efficiency through timely planning, scheduling and execution of planned preventative maintenance and project activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facility Management:
- Plans and delegates assignments to the maintenance department through the maintenance supervisor, including preventative maintenance of equipment and buildings
- Coordinate appropriate resource planning, including cost, labor, materials and equipment, and scheduling including required labor and/or subcontractors, to support maintenance project
- Assist with long range planning and project development activities
- Assist with Contractor negotiation and coordinate contractor work on-site
- Administrative Functions:
- Develop, implement and maintain preventative maintenance systems and processes
- Schedule, monitor and assess all preventative maintenance. Track costs and coordinates utilization of equipment & materials
- Responsible for ordering parts and materials as required
- Coordinate and prioritize reactive maintenance
- Assist managers and supervisors with Maintenance staffing requirements
- Reporting Requirements:
- Maintain documentation for labor and material expenses by asset number
- Responsible for approving contractor invoices and allocating to appropriate GL Account and cost center
- Actively participates in the Safety Committee establishing and enforcing corporate safety policies, procedures and training.
- Provides support and works as a cohesive team with the EHS Manager and Safety Department
- Assists with maintaining a safe working environment throughout the plant
Additional years of experience or education may be substituted for each other as determined by Human Resources.
- A Bachelor’s in Manufacturing Engineering or related field is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in facilities management is required. Five (5) years is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of developing and implementing process improvements
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to use a keyboard, calculator,
- Frequent sitting, talking, hearing, and occasionally stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift (10 lbs.), and an ability to adjust vision for close vision work. Up to 10% of time spent in manufacturing environments around industrial equipment
- Able to travel up to 5% to other Company locations
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!