Facilities CoordinatorsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Facilities Coordinators in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The Facilities Coordinator will manage and track the request for the Facilities Department needs across multi-functional teams as well as oversee projects related to such requests. This role will facilitate vendor services, and oversee daily operations for Oshkosh Corporation buildings. The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for policy management, facilities compliance and contract administration as well as provide input on the five (5) year Facilities Strategy Plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate building and equipment moves, adds, and/or changes approved by functional leaders and facilities management using CMMS system.
- Assign and dispatch work requests in accordance with department standards.
- Oversee scheduling of preventative maintenance and repairs for the facilities department.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and service metrics are met with internal and external customers.
- Assist with overseeing janitorial, mailroom operations and other outsourced facility services.
- Assist with contract administration and compliance management including audits and surveys for needs assessments.
- Issue and track purchase orders to close out project financials
- Assist in development of policies and procedural manuals that support facilities.
- Provide input to the five (5) year capital planning project and benchmarking.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent in Facilities Management, Interior Design, or a related field.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in Project Management, Facilities Management or in a related area.
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Bachelor’s degree with in Facilities Management, or a related field.
- Facilities Management Certification (CFM).
- Facility Management Professional (FMP).
- Knowledge of Facility Operations, Implementations, and RFP’s.
- Proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of managing multiple process deadlines simultaneously.
- Physical Demands: Frequent Hearing, Talking, Visual, Typing, Manual Dexterity, Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion; Occasional Standing, Sitting, Driving.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org