Fatigue & Damage Tolerance Analysts
Fatigue & Damage Tolerance AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Fatigue & Damage Tolerance Analysts in Wichita, Kansas!
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining procedures for requesting configuration changes.
- Monitors configuration changes and measures results including reduction in time to build, program cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Confer with functional areas to fully understand and evaluate configuration change requests.
- Analyzes proposed design changes and exhibits to prepare report of effect on overall product for management action. Analysis to include/impact upon: customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and manufacturability.
- Reviews proposed changes and coordinates with Finance to determine program cost impact of proposed change and interfaces with ISC configuration management team to incorporate appropriate changes.
- Minimum 5 yrs fatigue & damage tolerance analysis experience
- FEMAP experience required
- AFGROW experience required
- Spectrum generation using AC23-13A methods
- Understanding of residual strength and failsafe analysis
- V5 experience
- Preferred: Catia V6 experience
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.