Grade A Mechanics
Grade A MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Grade A Mechanics in Leesburg, Florida!
- Technician is responsible for repair and maintenance of a variety of agricultural, commercial lawn and construction equipment
- Especially on skid steers, 2 stroke and z-track equipment
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate a variety of skills from basic mechanical to complex technical diagnostics of modern computerized systems
- Must be able to provide own basic tool kit
- Must be able to navigate product support software, computer programs for work order maintenance and write reports for customers invoicing
- Will be required to exercise good customer relations and handle customer complaints as well as maintain working relationship with fellow employees
- Must always follow safety practices
- Experience working on equipment; preferable in Agricultural or Construction
- Valid Florida Drivers License
- Mechanical knowledge
- Certification in automotive air-conditioning
- Read hydraulic schematics and diagnose hydraulic system faults
- Read electrical schematics and diagnose electronic faults
- Experience in diagnosing and repair of diesel engines
- Experience with telematics, desirable
- Strong communication skills, great sense of humor preferred
- Must be able to maintain files
- Basic Data Entry and write reports
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, extreme environmental conditions and meet deadlines
- Team builder
- Self motivated, over achiever
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.