Grade A Mechanics
Grade A MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Grade A Mechanics in Palmetto, Florida!
- Technician is responsible for repair and maintenance of a variety of agricultural, commercial lawn and construction equipment
- Especially on skid steers, 2 stroke and z-track equipment
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate a variety of skills from basic mechanical to complex technical diagnostics of modern computerized systems.
- Must be able to provide own basic tool kit
- Must be able to navigate product support software, computer programs for work order maintenance and write reports for customers invoicing
- Will be required to exercise good customer relations and handle customer complaints as well as maintain working relationship with fellow employees
- Must always follow safety practices
- Experience working on equipment; preferable in Agricultural or Construction
- Valid Florida Drivers License
- Mechanical knowledge
- Certification in automotive air-conditioning
- Read hydraulic schematics and diagnose hydraulic system faults
- Read electrical schematics and diagnose electronic faults
- Experience in diagnosing and repair of diesel engines
- Experience with telematics, desirable
- Strong communication skills, great sense of humor preferred
- Must be able to maintain files
- Basic Data Entry and write reports
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, extreme environmental conditions and meet deadlines
- Team builder
- Self motivated, over achiever
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.