GSE Service Technicians
2023-03-03 2023-03-03 USD00.00HOUR
GSE Service TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring GSE Service Technicians in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required, technical certification/diploma preferred
- Years of Experience: 2 or more years of related experience required
- Must possess a valid drives license and must comply with TSV Pool, Fleet, and DOT policies
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport issued ID badge per the airport contract
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment failures on aircraft ground support equipment.
- Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and/or company owned equipment.
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, Gas and LP).
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic start systems using necessary schematics.
- Utilize diagnostic software to troubleshoot Powertrain Management Systems.
- Complete vehicle repair order and other documentation accurately to maintain quality standards.
- Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org