Guidance, Navigation, & Controls Engineers
Guidance, Navigation, & Controls EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Guidance, Navigation, & Controls Engineer jobs in Orlando, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Developing and analyzing GNC algorithms, Inertial Tracking / Target State Estimation algorithms, and Navigation algorithms using various simulations
- Develop and test 6-DOF simulation models and simulation builds, and perform flight software verification / hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) integration tests
- Perform development and performance assessment in the context of Integrated Flight Simulation (IFS)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, from an accredited University and at least three (3) years’ experience working GNC related assignments
- Experience designing closed-loop control systems and missile autopilot algorithms is a big plus
- RF/EO Modeling, Mission Planning, Common Simulation Framework (CSF), and / or Simulink and FORTRAN experience is a plus
- The candidate should have a strong controls background and an understanding of Optimal State Estimation techniques using Kalman filters
- Must have C/C++, and, MATLAB programming experience
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.