Records Maintenance Coordinators
Records Maintenance CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Records Maintenance Coordinators in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the handling, generation, and retention of engine shop visit records.
- This includes the auditing, indexing, and imaging of engine shop paperwork for customer engines that have been produced from the shop.
- Responsibilities also include the input of incoming customer engine records into the Maintenance Tracking & Configuration (MTAC) system and the subsequent generation of customer specific reports (AD/SB status, LLP sheet, component inventory, etc.) at the end of the shop visit.
- Position requires strong working knowledge of engine configurations, OEM source documents, and FAA technical record policies.
- Position also involves direct support of the engine and support shops in regards to discrepancies in engine shop paperwork.
- Position requires routine coordination with engineering and shop floor personnel in the accomplishment of these tasks.
- Four year degree preferred but relevant engine or technical record experience is acceptable.
- A&P licenses would be helpful.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office and other computer skills required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as multi-task abilities, strong analytical skills, organization skills, and time- management skills.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.