Buyer / Procurement Analysts
Buyer / Procurement AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Buyer / Procurement Analyst in Lexington, Kentucky.
- The Buyer will work closely with internal Global Supply Chain personnel as well as the program to acquire items to ensure customer demands are met.
- Sources, purchases, plans, and schedules the movement of raw materials, packaging materials, parts, components, services, supplies, finished goods and related material through production and inventory process.
- Identifies raw material, component, and related requirements from engineering and production specifications and schedules.
- Purchases, plans, and coordinates resulting material movement throughout manufacturing and inventory sequences. in front-end procurement mode, analyzes data and determines factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
- Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, approves payment, and maintains necessary records of material movement throughout manufacturing and inventory cycle(s).
- Coordinates and follows up with production, warehouse, and engineering personnel to ensure appropriate procurement, scheduling, and movement of materials and services.
- Some Procurement experience preferred.
- Logistics Supply Chain experience could also be beneficial, but not required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.