Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Configuration Manager in Madison Heights, Michigan.
- Configuration Management & Release of all Military Vehicles
- Identify configuration items, implements change control, configuration validation and verification
- Run change control board and drives process and continuous improvement initiatives
- Functional lead for all CM related activities
- Responsible for all staffing and budgeting for Configuration Management department
- Supports Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software integration and updates
- Review Design Release Documents for Accuracy per Contract and Industry Standards
- Processes releases for both Military and Commercial Products
- Support CDMS Rule Coding for Client
- Super User for all ITAR/Change Control
- Change Control Approver in CDMS
- This involves looking through all commercial releases that affect military to determine a course of action
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Master’s Degree / MBA is a plus
- Technical knowledge and experience of Automotive and Defense Vehicles is preferred
- Strong Excel and MS application skills required
- Strong Microsoft Project skills are preferred
- PTC Windchill and Creo experience a plus
- Military or Defense Industry experience a plus
- Earned Value Management experience a plus
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.