Manufacturing Specialist (Wafer Fabrication)
Manufacturing Specialist (Wafer Fabrication)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Manufacturing Specialist (Wafer Fabrication) in Dallas, Texas.
2nd shift: 2/2:30pm – 12/12:30pm.
Location: Dallas, TX 75243
Duration: Long-term contract
Basic Qualification & Requirements:
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: 1+ years
- Good Communication skills (oral and written)
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those that govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment.
- Must exhibit excellent attention and strict adherence to details
- Follow written work instructions.
- Work under minimal supervision
- Perform entry-level functions, which may include: the safe handling of product as specified in the guidelines and the basic operation of tools within Uncooled FPA Processing
- Must be able to access production tools, such as floor management systems, SPC, and tool management.
- Interpret Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
- Must be able to perform all aspects of inspection- in process,
- Accountable for the on time maintenance of all Safety, ESD and process certifications
- Understanding of equipment and processes utilized in fabricating semiconductor materials
- Wafer Fabrication Clean Room Experience
- Wafer Handling
- Die Handling
- Operation of Plasma Wafer Fabrication Equipment
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operation of Uncooled Wafer and Die Fabrication Plasma Etch and Singulation Work center
- Use required metrology to insure equipment is qualified to run production
- Assure Equipment performs proper recipe
- Become certified for all Processing tools in area
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process and equipment deviations
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.