Regional Manager, Service Centers – Europe
Regional Manager, Service Centers – EuropeSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Regional Manager, Service Centers – Europe in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The Regional Manager has overall responsibility for the various functions which are subject to regulation; to include maintenance operations, quality, personnel, funding and ensuring compliance with all other EASA part 145 regulatory requirements.
In addition, is responsible for developing and implementing effective programs, processes, goals that support smooth operations and instills processes/systems that deliver superior services to our customers. He/She is responsible for the overall operation of the EASA approved service center network in Europe.
- Oversee daily operations of the business to include maintenance and service center daily operations.
- Overseeing the planning, scheduling and forecasting of maintenance activities
- Ensure adequate inspection aids, special tools and equipment are available, inspected and maintained in a serviceable condition.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to employees.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Ensure compliance with current EASA regulations, inspection/compliance standards, company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all maintenance personnel performing maintenance and inspections have adequate training and are appropriately qualified to perform the work which they have been assigned.
- Ensure acceptable standards are maintained by vendors and agencies which have arrangements with company to supply products, services or materials directly related to container airworthiness
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Engineering, Quality or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 – 8 years’ of experience in leadership role
- Experience in a manufacturing or repair station environment
- Experience in an EASA regulated industry preferred
- Managing an EASA Part145 compliant system
- Interacting with local Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) inspectors
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills:
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of EASA Regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and with industry standard component control and tracking programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively with varying levels of an organization
- Exemplifies Corporate Quality philosophy
- Solution oriented with an ability to take initiative; creating, implementing and improving policies and procedures
- Possess good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast passed environment
- Office & shop environment, some travel (~25%)
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.