STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Abrams Instructors in Killeen, Texas.
In this role, you will work to supervisor and train technical training programs to field support personnel on the Abrams Family of vehicles. This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a company that holds industry leading standards for defense and also is on the leading edge of an industry boom.
- Contract Length: 1 year
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience required, instructor/training experience preferred
- Prior military or GDLS Maintenance Instruction, Lesson plan/POI development and execution of NET and field support actions are preferred
- Strong Abrams Tank Advanced (DS/GS Plus/Depot 45K/91A MOS) maintenance experience, instructor backgrounds are required.
- Must pass the U.S. Government Platform certificate
- Ability to effectively communicate (both verbally & written) and interact with internal & external customers/clients
- Must have overall understanding of customer contacts and relationships
- Ability to operate in a team and cross-functional environment
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to learn GDLS processes, products and military technology
- Ability to contribute in the problem solving process
- Must be able to meet the anthropometric size restriction (ASR) in the Standard Practice 2-644
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. passport and NAC; if required
- Required to work at various heights, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, able to climb, to work in enclosed spaces &; often in awkward positions and work in extreme temperatures exceeding over
- 110 degrees for days at a time and also in extreme dusty environments, must be able to work in multiple shifts (gunnery)
- Able to kneel, stoop and bend from 25-40 percent on a normal work day on a vehicle
- Must be able to lift parts, tools and materials over his/her head so as to transfer parts/tool and materials inside and outside work area.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.