Accounting / Finance Administrators
Accounting / Finance AdministratorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Accounting / Finance Administrators in Savannah, Georgia!
Under general supervision, performs a variety of clerical, administrative and transactional tasks to support Accounting and Finance departments.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of clerical, administrative and transactional tasks to support Accounting and Finance departments.
- Communicates with various departments in matters related to assigned tasks.
- Validates various documents and reports that support the activities of assigned areas.
- Acts as initial point of contact to deal with specific problems and issues related to assigned tasks.
- Provides input to management on improvements to existing processes, automated or manual, to improve quality, accuracy and/or reduce cost.
- Supports the month-end closing activities to include assisting with audits and any other special request.
- Provides administrative support through efficient management of meetings, travel coordination and full range of correspondence.
- Supports corporate requirements by having the ability to schedule activities in a flexible environment with firm deadlines and will maintain a professional attitude and work ethic.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 4 years experience in accounting or other related financial experience.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 3 years work experience. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 2 years work experience.
- Accounts Payable processing and research experience, or related accounting experience, preferable.
- Candidate must have functional technology and communication skills.
- SAP experience is preferable but not a requirement.
- Must have at least an intermediate level knowledge and experience with MS Excel.
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.