Accounts Payable Managers
Accounts Payable ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Group is hiring Accounts Payable Managers in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Hiring Note: This is a remote-work opportunity. And while there is a location listed (most third-party platforms require it), this job is 100% remote and can be done from anywhere. Please keep that in mind when you apply online.
The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for managing the Shared Services Accounts Payable Team, allocating tasks, reviewing entries and partnering with the General Ledger Team to ensure correct coding of vouchers. The successful candidate will be willing to be hands on, deadline driven and capable of managing process improvements.
- Bachelor Degree or Associates
- 3 to 5 years accounts payable management/lead and general accounting experience
- Shared services or centralized accounts payable experience for multiple entities
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures and GL coding
- Working knowledge of large ERP systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and computer software
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of Company Budgets
Nature of Work:
- Reviewing AP distributions at regular intervals
- Coach AP staff on daily workflow issues and problem resolution
- Monitor AP close progress and communicate progress to upper management
- Promote best practices to staff
- Goal oriented, motivated and dedicated
- Organized, detailed and accurate
- Open to new initiatives and process improvement
- Must understand the importance of deadlines
- Works well processing a high-volume of requests in a team environment
- Willingness to code on a semi regular basis
- This is a full-time job with salary pay that is based on experience
- A comprehensive benefits package is available after the completion of probation period
- Communicate important issues to management.
- Supervise AP work product and AP staff
- Reconcile transactions across multiple divisions
- Analyze and compare reports for variances, inconsistencies or errors
- Assist with audits and oversee year end 1099 processing
- STS Aviation Group offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and plenty of room for advancement.
About STS Aviation Group:
Founded in 1986, STS Aviation Group is a one-stop service provider to the global aviation industry. With headquarters in Jensen Beach, Florida and offices around the world, STS delivers nose-to-tail solutions with unmatched results and expertise. To learn more about STS Aviation Group and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.