Accounts Payable Specialists
Accounts Payable SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Group is now hiring Accounts Payable Specialists to join its award-winning team in Jensen Beach, Florida.
We offer a competitive salary, amazing employee benefits and an excellent commission’s package alongside the opportunity to work with some truly incredible people.
Nature of Work:
- Reviewing and distributing incoming A/P invoices for approval & data-entry processing Monitoring the AP inbox and routing workflow to AP team
- Notifying vendors and approvers to utilize our centralized bill pay
- Communicating challenges and current status of work for monthly AP close
- Following daily, weekly and monthly A/P process and guidelines
- Communicate important issues to the AP manager
- Work with AP Team members and other accounting staff
- Code AP transactions across multiple divisions
- Running reports for the AP department
- Vendor statement review and reconciliation
At STS Aviation Group, we treat our employees like family. We nurture and guide their careers down the path of success and promise to work with them every step of the way to ensure prolonged professional happiness and complete job satisfaction. Learn more about the qualifications for this role below.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree a plus but not required
- 1 to 5 years accounts payable or general accounting experience required
- Centralized accounts payable experience and multiple entities a plus
- Goal oriented, motivated and dedicated
- Organized, detailed and accurate
- Open to new initiatives and processes
- Understanding the importance of deadlines
- Works well processing high volume in a team environment
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Basic knowledge of general accounting procedures and GL coding
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems as it relates to Accounts Payable
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong organizational skills with Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, we encourage you to share this post across your social media channels or simply apply on this page. For questions, please call 1-800-800-2400.