Accounts Receivable Specialists
Accounts Receivable SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Accounts Receivable Specialists in Palm Bay, Florida.
Will provide comprehensive finance support to organization. Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to: Responsible for preparing invoices, journal entries, reports, gathering supporting documentation and tracking revenue.
- Prepare and review billing and/or other related documentation for completeness and compliance with financial policies, procedures and contractual requirements.
- Obtain appropriate supporting documentation and approvals for processing of payment or invoicing as required; perform calculations to determine appropriate processing schedules and
- Collaborate with other team members in the department to research and retrieve accounting data; maintain relationships with other departments to research and acquire backup as required.
- Create daily and monthly reports regarding cash position, account analysis, and revenue status.
- Backup for daily and weekly revenue projections; able to analyze problems and suggest possible solutions.
- Develop and maintain process documentation and appropriate metrics for these processes.
- Generate and analyze cash reports and aging reports and identify open items and establish contact with customer/vendor to resolve aging issues.
- Responsible for Financial Analysis to include: revenue forecasting analysis, financial schedules, spend plans, preparation of journal entries and GL account reconciliations.
- Collaborate with management on budgets, deliverables to Corporate and external auditors on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving
- Time management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and effectively deal with tight deadlines and pressure
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline from an accredited college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One (1) to three (3) years of Accounting or Finance experience.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and be able to make sound business decisions.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and financial/accounting software experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills. Must have planning and financial analysis problem solving skills.
- Must work well independently, provide accurate and consistent documentation and analysis.
- Prior Government Contracting experience.
- Wide Area Workflow and My Invoice knowledge.
- Government contracting software knowledge.
- Prior Government Contracting accounts receivable experience
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.