Additive Manufacturing Design Interns
Additive Manufacturing Design InternsSTS Technincal Services
STS Additive Manufacturing
STS Technical Group is hiring Additive Manufacturing Design Interns in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
- Run and maintain 3dprinting machines while following internal ISO tracking and documentation
- Communicate to clients and process files when orders are taken
- Assist engineers in the design and development of advanced equipment for Additive Manufacturing
- Compile bill or materials and perform cost analysis on the products developed
- Prepare user manuals and documentation for ISO 9001 processes
- Hands on experience with tools – mechanical background
- Must be pursuing an engineering degree or similar
About STS Technical Group:
STS Technical Group specializes in three distinct industries… workforce management, engineering and additive manufacturing. Our workforce management team has more than 40 years of expertise, and the company is considered one of the Top-100 Staffing organizations in the United States.
Our Technical Design team is home to STS’ engineers and technical support specialists, and that group has offices and manufacturing facilities in both Wisconsin and Mexico.
As for our Additive Manufacturing group, that team runs more than 40 state-of-the art printers at all times, using a myriad of modern materials, tools and the latest technology to deliver unmatched results at affordable prices.
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.