STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Administrative Assistants to join its award winning team in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
STS Technical Services is a premier provider of talent acquisition solutions for the aerospace, defense, manufacturing, technical, and professional industries. We are looking to add Administrative Assistants to our team to fuel our tremendous growth with new customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED; Associates Degree or higher Preferred
- Beginner to Intermediate skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Nature of Work:
- Provide administrative support to customers, staff, and contract employees.
- Must be detail oriented and produce work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Must be assertive and able to effectively converse with internal and external employees.
- Must have pleasant and outgoing personality and enjoy working with people of different levels of education and experience.
- Must demonstrate initiative by administering and tracking projects and reporting progress.
- Must work with sense of urgency with minimal supervision.
- Maintenance of shared email inbox and incoming phone calls
- Answer phone and provide answers; request assistance from Management as needed
- Categorize and flag all incoming emails
- Mark flags as complete when task is finished
- Complete tasks within designated timeframe based on category
- Escalate all items to Management as needed
- Follow up on all items until fully resolved
- Collect, Review, and Distribute Office Mail to corresponding POC as needed
- Assist in execution of newly implemented Quality Management System (QMS)
- Conduct periodic internal audits
- Identify non-conformances
- Review Customer Requirements
- Update internal documents as needed
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including medical and dental
- 14 days of paid vacation to start
- An opportunity to grow within the company
If you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply now on this page. If you have questions, call 1-800-359-4787. Thanks, and best of luck.