STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Administrative Assistants in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
Perform a variety of recurring administrative duties for one or more staff supervisors. Use established office procedures to perform the necessary job functions required. Candidate must have excellent customer service and communication skills and strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
This is a full time direct hire opportunity with McNeilus, a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
- Coordinate the programs and functions that come up during the year.
- Prepare presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint for various meetings, including, but not limited to: Board of Directors, Quarterly Employee meetings, and Annual Sales meetings. This may include requesting information from executive staff and summarizing that information in presentation format. Knowledge of PowerPoint, graphics, and originality in presentation required.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and internal meetings for the executive staff so that meetings are of the highest quality and time is used efficiently.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for executives and visitors.
- Coordinate logistics and arrangements for meetings, seminars, and business trips initiated by the executives.
- Transcribe dictation of a confidential and fairly technical nature. Review outgoing material and correspondence for accuracy and proper format.
- Original composition of letters and memos required.
- Position requires knowledge of company policies and procedures enabling response to requests for information; determines which requests should be handled by the supervisor, staff members, or other person(s).
- Make arrangements for conferences and meetings, assembling established background materials.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Enter and retrieve data from CRT or PC to compile statistical tables and reports.
- Plans and schedules work activities to complete assignments in their order of priority and to make the most effective use of time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years related experience
- Associate’s Degree is preferred
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage after 30 days of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 16 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call (507) 517-1713
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.