STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Administrative Assistants in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Administrative Assistant will provide all administrative support for one or more members of the Engineering team.
- Assists with mailings, filing, and various administrative tasks.
- Prepares expense reports, travel requests, mailings, and other documents as needed for multiple sales management team members.
- Prepares presentation materials including spreadsheets, reports, presentations, technical papers, etc.
- Assists in event planning including scheduling, catering, logistics, etc.
- Researches, compiles and reports on company data and industry trends.
- Coordinates travel both domestic and international for multiple sales team members.
- Assists in calendar coordination as needed.
- Additional responsibilities based on operational needs.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant preferably within a global organization.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self directed and highly accountable.
- Sound judgment and critical-thinking.
- Highly task-oriented and able to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to interface with high-net worth individuals, executives, company associates, vendors, suppliers, consultants, government officials, press and industry officials.
- Able to prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion.
- Experience in a multi-national and diverse work environment.
- Excellent experience using Lotus Notes and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP strongly preferred.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.