Administrative Assistants (Level 2)
Administrative Assistants (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking qualified candidates for an Administrative Assistant position in Melbourne, Florida. This is a Contract to Permanent position that is available immediately.
Provide administrative support to management and/or department(s).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to management and/or department
- Provide calendar management and meeting coordination
- Coordinates travel arrangements, expense report processing and reimbursement
- Plans and implements conferences and special events
- Makes any necessary room rental, reservation or catering arrangements
- Prepares and produces various routine and specialized reports as assigned, using some judgment for format layout
- Ensures that reports are received by all required individuals
- Creates graphs and charts for various projects using spreadsheet and graphics software
- Screens, and directs telephone calls from employees and external customers
- Answers questions and/or refers inquiry to appropriate person
- Follows up as necessary
- Establishes and maintains filing systems for various confidential files and records
- Creates meeting agenda, takes minutes, and distributes information as appropriate
- Arranges Video Teleconferencing meetings
- Distributes incoming faxes to appropriate persons
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- May monitor budgetary spending by verifying charges against budget and reconciling accounts on a monthly basis
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Performs other duties as required
- 5 years’ experience in progressively responsible and varied office duties
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to make independent judgment
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player, ability to work independently while meeting deadlines, handles a high volume of work
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.