STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Administrative Assistants in Melbourne, Florida.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- SAP Related Activities
- Customer ID creation (MFIR)
- PR/PO/FRS for concession and services
- PR creation for office supplies and department consumables
- Manage smartsheet with AP for payment needs
- Work with IPNA and AP to ensure smooth payment processes
- Utilize salesforce to verify concessions
- Team support – Contracts Negotiation / Management / Deliveries:
- Document cleanup (filing, organizing, shredding etc.)
- Assist delivery and negotiation team with contracts (delivery docs, cross-check contracts etc.)
- Compliance support (Dow Jones checks for customers and visitors)
- Assist where needed in delivery process (WOW moments, delivery ceremonies, gifts, Aircraft prep for departure, etc.)
- Order, track and help deliver customer models (at delivery or by FedEx shipment)
- General Team Support:
- New Hire setup (station, phone, business cards, etc)
- IT Needs (Phone upgrades, office material, equipment replacements, software and computer access requests, I-request, etc)
- Collect signatures from signatories
- Create/send/track Fedex shipments
- Meeting coordination and room setup
- Travel plans and arrangements
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.