STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Administrative Assistants in Orlando, Florida.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
- Performs secretarial and administrative duties for Leadership and staff under minimal supervision.
- Answers calls, relays and takes messages, provides assistance to callers, screens calls and places calls for management.
- Maintains department personnel files and paperwork.
- Organizes and maintains payroll file room
- Composes, types and edits correspondence.
- Makes arrangements for meetings and luncheons as directed by the department Leadership Team.
- Maintains appointment calendars for management.
- Establishes meeting times, secures location and contacts attendees.
- Establishes and maintains files and other information for reference and control purposes.
- Prepares confidential paperwork regarding performance appraisals, promotions and other people related issues for management.
- Maintains and assists in the compilation of variance reports.
- Operates computer equipment utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, data base management and presentation software.
- Some data entry may be required.
- Operates copy machine, FAX equipment and other standard office equipment.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Leadership.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
- Previous analytical/technical experience preferred.
- Must provide friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
- Ability to operation copy machine, FAX machine and other standard office equipment.
- Open, sort and screen incoming mail.
- Must master computer software applications such as Outlook, , Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Must have sufficient ability to handle and resolve office administration tasks.
- Must be able to perform mathematical computations.
- Must possess excellent organization skills including establishing and maintaining files for reference and control purposes.
- Must work under tight time constraints including meeting unforeseen deadlines to accomplish assignments and projects.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally, by telephone and face to face.
- Must have ability to keyboard with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job.
- Must be able to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand office procedures.
- Must compile data and prepare special reports.
- Must be able to work varying schedules.
- Must be able to work occasional overtime, as necessary.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must meet confidentiality expectations as to confidential, proprietary and sensitive Company information.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Line Maintenance proudly offers all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses.
Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.