Administrative Associates (REQ# 181310)
Administrative Associates (REQ# 181310)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Administrative Associates in Dallas, Texas.
Under direct supervision, provides administrative support and performs specific activities as assigned within the department.
- Performs a limited range of administrative support duties as required, including but not limited to using word processing and spreadsheet applications on a PC, filing, directing phone and in-person requests for information, preparation of internal correspondence, schedule and travel coordination, mail processing, and departmental meeting support.
- Accomplishes specific departmental responsibilities in accordance with published departmental work instructions.
- Participates in departmental or cross-functional teams as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate records as required.
- Acts in a safe manner and seeks to ensure the safety of others in the immediate work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- PC literacy is necessary as well as demonstrable proficiency in grammar, spelling, typing, composition and math.
- Basic experience in fundamental office administration and the use of current office equipment and software is desirable.
- Completion of Technical Certificate in customer service, and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by Gulfstream, in area of expertise, preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.