Advanced Aircraft Composites Technicians (REQ# 173976)
Advanced Aircraft Composites Technicians (REQ# 173976)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Advanced Aircraft Composites Technicians in Savannah, Georgia.
Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
- Manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records.
- Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Support Lean activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Basic computer skills. One (1) year related composite experience.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6″ scale.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.