Aerospace Engineers IV
Aerospace Engineers IVSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace Engineers IV in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Development of repairs and alterations related to aircraft electrical and mechanical systems
- Collaborating with Maintenance, Planning, Engineering and Materials teams for coordination of repairs/modifications
- Authoring Engineering documents associated with the above tasks, such as ER/A’s (Engineering Repair/ Authorization), AA’s (Action Authorizations), AMDS (Aircraft Maintenance Document System) work cards, etc.
- Substantiating the airworthiness/ regulatory compliance of engineering documents
- Providing job assignments to other engineering staff as well as repair/modification approvals
- Maintaining compliance with applicable FAA, DOT, ICAO, FCC, OSHA regulations and Delta’s Technical Operations Policy and Procedures (TOPP) pertaining to the above responsibilities
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- A four year accredited undergraduate engineering degree (EE, AE, ME) is required – EE or Electrical background is required
- At least 5 years of relevant engineering experience
- Familiarity with FAR’s and DOT regulations related to aircraft dispatch is desired
- Knowledge and experience with major airline operations is preferred
- Knowledge of Delta systems (AMDS, Insight, OTIS, EARTH, SCEPTRE, etc.) is desired
- Knowledge of Delta’s Technical Operations Policies and Procedures is desired
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.