Aerospace Logistics Engineers
Aerospace Logistics EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace Logistics Engineers in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Aero Logistics Engineer focuses on the analysis and technical coordination to develop affordable and supportable military systems for Bell aircraft.
- The position is responsible for supporting the development of support systems within the IPTs. These support system resources include: Level of Repair Analysis(LORA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Failure Mode Effect & Critical Analysis (FMECA), Provisioning/SupplySupport, Task/Maintenance Plan Analysis, Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM), Paper-based manuals, Illustrated Parts Breakdowns (IPB), Support Equipment, PHS&T, and Repair Parts and Special Tool List (RPSTLs), and Industry MIL-STD documents and manuals, which span across multiple aircraft platforms, modifications, and development programs.
- This position focuses on the design of inherent supportability into the analysis and the associated design, analysis and optimization of the customers’ military support system.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge and the requisite skill sets to work within the IPT/organization.
- Performs all assigned tasks to an acceptable quality standard with minimal supervision.
- Compliant to company processes, procedures, and applicable government regulations.
- Support and assist in data preparation and presentation for program reviews and perform other work as directed.
- Perform to a set of performance metrics and measurements that give visibility to cost and schedule objectives.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Experience in Military logistics and/or experience in aviation logistics preferred.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must be experienced with the Microsoft software suite.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.