Aerospace Mechanical Engineers
Aerospace Mechanical EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace Mechanical Engineers in Fort Worth, Texas.
Hiring Note: Secret Security Clearance is required for this role
Prior demonstrated experience in aircraft landing gear design and one or more of the following technical areas:
- CATIA V5, Solidworks, Pro Engineer, Creo, Unigraphics, NX or equivalent 3-D Computer Aided Design (CAD) tool.
- Experience in mechanism design
- Experience with metallic and composite design
- Experience with GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Experience with hand stress analysis
- Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- Design: At least 6 years of experience is required
- Composites & Materials: 2-4 years of experience is preferred
- Mechanisms: 4-6 years of experience is preferred
- CAD: 4-6 years of CAD experience is required
- CATIA: 4 -6 years in preferred
- GD&T: 4-6 years preferred
- Stress Analysis: 2-4 years is preferred
About STS Technical Services:
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.