Aerospace Mechanical Engineers
Aerospace Mechanical EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace Mechanical Engineers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Supports the design, analysis, substantiation of Supplemental Type Certification (STC) projects for an Air Transport Aircraft
- The Mechanical Engineer will work under the direction of a more Senior Design Engineer
- Engineer will work on green aircraft and aircraft systems such as GPS, TCAS, ATC, ADS-B, SATCOM, Radar, and EO/IR, and their associated controllers, annunciators and antennas
- The mechanical engineer will be primarily responsible for incorporating drawing red lines in to existing drawings, and providing basic loads analysis to substantiate airworthiness artifacts.
- Work location is at the Oklahoma City airport
- 2-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of general aircraft structural drawings
- Ability to generate detailed 3D models and 2D drawings in Solidworks of mechanical assemblies
- US Citizenship
- Knowledge of ATA Drawing & Document Standards
- Knowledge of 14 CFR Part 25 Aircraft architecture
- Knowledge of FAA STC Certification process
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.